The MT5 version of the expert Advisor is here – https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/54481
(In MT5 and MT4 versions, there may be slight differences due to the implementation of the code on MT5)
Fully automatic adviser, with a system for recovering from losses.
The strategy is based on the breakdown of significant levels, with automatic calculation of Stop Loss (200-400 points (5 digits)).
The EA has been tested from 2010 to the present day in various market conditions/periods .
- Always use stop loss
- Not used martingale / grid/ hedging, etc. (the recovery function uses a 1-time lot increase)
- Complies with FIFO rules
For testing, you need a history of 1000 barsThe recommended pair is EURUSD. Timeframe M30.
Monitoring of real trading Advisor – https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/bebikovi
Recommendations for Risk values :
- Risk = 3-5 – Low risk;
- Risk = 7-10-Average risk;
- Risk = 15-25 – High risk;
Recommended-ECN / STP Broker with a minimum StopLoss level of 0-1 pips/spread of 0-5 pips (5 characters) /VPS server.
Trading leverage is 1: 100 or higher (you can use a smaller leverage but with a lower Risk value)
- Magic Number – transaction ID;
- Show Info Panel – show information panel.
- EA Comment – comment to trades.
- Lot calculation mode (Auto/Fix) – lot calculation mode (Autolot/Fixed Lot);
- Risk – lot size based on maximum risk per trade;
- Fix Lot – fixed lot size;
- Take Profit – take-profit;
- AutoSL – automatic calculation of SL;
- Stop Loss – stop-loss;
- MaxSpread(0-OFF) – maximum spread control (0-Off);
- Buy Pending shift – shift to place a buy order;
- Sell Pending shift – shift to place a sell order;
- Winter GMT Offset – server winter time zone;
- Auto MinProfit(ON/Off) – automatic calculation of the minimum profit for a trailing stop;
- Amount of profit (in points) for the trailing stop – number of points required to start a trailing stop;
- Trailing stop value – the size of the trailing stop;
- Step of the trailing stop – the step of the trailing stop;
- Allow buy orders – allow buy orders;
- Allow sell orders – allow sell orders;
- Broker quotes shift (true / false) – Use quote shift (if the Bid price is different from the price on the chart);
- Broker quotes shift (auto calculation) – Automatically calculate shift;
- Broker quotes shift (enter a value) – The shift value;
- Recovery mode – drawdown recovery function (on/off);
- Multiple start recovery (trailing/breakeven) – coefficient for trailing/no loss for recovery function;
- Multiple lot for recovery mode – lot calculation factor for recovery function;
- Number of recovery trades – number of trades in recovery mode;
- ActivateRecovery(ON/Off) – forced activation of recovery mode.
- FIFO compatibility (On/Off) – clear compliance with FIFO rules
- Split Pending Orders (use only if need (test before)) – Enable splitting a position into several orders (I didn’t test it on a real account, you need to check it!) By default, the function is not needed, only if desired and necessary!;
- Split to “X” orders – split position into ” X ” orders;
Instructions for installing the advisor:
This trading robot uses a custom DLL «msimg32.dll». Some antiviruses can block it and mark it as a virus. You need to make your antivirus «allow it». This false alarm is triggered because it is a custom DLL and is not verified by any publisher, but is required to unblock the advisor.
The library will work up to build 1320 inclusive.If your build is over 1320 you need to download this terminal and place it with a replacement in the root directory.
To disable auto-update of MT4 terminal do the following:
-Go to the folder C: / Users / Username / AppData / Roaming / MetaQuotes . Delete the entire «WebInstall» folder with all its contents.
-Create a file of any content named WebInstall.
For example, you can create a text document in notepad and rename it, remembering to remove the ending .txt.
Installation: unzip the library file «msimg32» and drop it into the root directory of the terminal, next to terminal.exe. Then restart the terminal.