Videos, settings and descriptions can be found here . Please watch the videos carefully before purchasing!
Please check sample trades and strategies on the comments section
This indicator does not send any signal without a reason…You can observe and analyze the indicator and the signals it sends
Cycle Sniper focuses on the present. It tries to analyze what will happen in the future, not what happened in the past.
If you close the chart or change the timeframe, you may see some of the markings redrawn.
After twenty years of experience in the markets and three years of hard work – coding, backtesting -, Cycle Sniper is ready!Cycle indicators are oscillating indicators that can be used to analyze market cycles. According to cycle theory, markets have a tendency to move in cyclical patterns from periods of bullishness to periods of bearishness and back to periods of bullishness.
These cycles are repeated with a regularity that allows them to be used to anticipate price changes at key cyclical intervals. However, shorter cycles are present in shorter time frames with smaller cycles operating within larger cycles. It is this phenomenon that makes cycle analysis difficult as at any moment shorter cycle may be moving upward while the larger cycle is moving downward.
Most of the Cycle Indicators like CCI, DTO, MFI etc give us an idea about the market’s behaviour
Cycle Sniper gives us the signals to enter the trade.
Here we have combined the cycles with harmonic calculations and completed the Cycle Sniper.
The algo is based on:
- Fibonacci Retracement and Extension level.
- Harmonic Waves
- Fibonacci Gann
- Murrey Math Calculations
- Price Deviations
- Reversal and Breakout Mode
- High Accuracy
- Works on every timeframe and every instrument. ( Currencies, Commodities, Indices, Stocks, Cryptos)
- Alerts option and push notifications for extreme reversal mode.
- Different settings for harmonic cycles and price breakouts are provided within a user manual file.
- Three Different Signal Mode – Extreme Reversals, Late Reversal Entry, Breakout, and Trend Entry
- Trade the signals of the Cycle Sniper ( You can use it as an harmonic indicator )
- Combine the signal of Cycle Sniper with your harmonic and/or breakut patterns
- Trade Murrey Math lines or other support/resistance lines
- Use the indicator to enter to trade or to take profit.
- Finds extreme reversal points.
- Finds price breakouts.
- RSI True/False ( Make it true if you want to use RSI Filter)
- RSI Period: Chose the period
- RSI OB Level: If RSI is true, even if the indicator finds a trade opportunity, it does not show “arrows” ( It shows only dots ) unless the RSI value is above the OB Level.
- RSI OS Level: Opposite of RSI OB Level
- MFI: As explained on RSI option
- Main Settings Types of Signals.. Chose the Sİgnal Mode Extreme Reversal , Late Entry or Brekaout ( You can watch video for the Brekaout Mode )
- Cycle Snipper Parameters: Periods of Moving Averages
- Signal Period: Recommended period between 5-7
- Signal Method: Recommended : Simple
- BB Paramenters: Use to calculate Depth/Deviation of the cycle
- Level Options: To use for breakout mod
- Deviation Filter is added on the v03
- Different settings for different signal modes will be sent to you after the purchase of the product.
- You can use the indicator with different settings (ie: Bigger Cycles vs Smaller Fibo Retracements ) on the same chart to see the bigger picture.
- Due to the nature of the indicator,it may not give 100% proper results on the strategy tester.
- 7/24 support
Videos, settings and descriptions can be found here
PERFECT COMBINATIONS WITH :
CONTACT US VIA PM TO RECEIVE FREE Indicators After purchasing / renting Cycle Sniper Indicator. ( For MT4 version only!)
Free Indicators to complete the system: CS Peak Filter, CS Trigger, CS RSI Estimate
FILE DIRECT READY FOR DOWNLOAD