Trade Panel is a multifunctional trading assistant that will help you make deals quickly and conveniently and correctly manage orders. The utility contains more than 50 functions for trading, and allows you to automate most of the trading actions. You do not need to calculate the risk before each trade, the utility will calculate everything by itself. You simply specify the risk percentage once, and the utility will apply this risk for each deal, selecting the optimal lot for each deal. You do not need to wait for certain events, such as breaking through levels or reaching a given time. Just install the task for the utility. When the specified event occurs, the utility itself will perform the necessary trading operations, for example, it will open an order when the price crosses a level, or close orders at a specified time. Attention: The demo version from this page will not work, since The Trade Panel does not work in the strategy tester. To download a demo version, go to the full product description page. Full description + demo version here – https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/738514
You don’t need to worry about open orders, the utility has all the necessary order support functions. The utility will apply the specified trailing stop to the order, move the stop loss to breakeven, or perform a partial close. Will close orders when the specified profit is reached, or apply the set «OCO-order» function. You do not need to open many charts to analyze the required instruments (symbols). The utility can simultaneously work with all broker’s instruments. To switch symbols, just click the button in the chart control panel. In addition, using the panel, you can create up to 4 worklists with symbols, highlight the desired symbols with color or add them to your favorites. Using the Trading Panel, you automate your trading as much as possible. This not only simplifies your trading, but also improves your trading quality. You only focus on market entry and exit points, not tedious price and risk calculations. The panel has a flexible and intuitive interface that can be customized by hiding unused functions and tabs. Main features of the utility:
- Works with any trading instruments (Forex, CFD, Futures and others).
- Simultaneous work with an unlimited number of trading instruments (symbols).
- Automatic calculation of the risk per trade and setting the ratio between stop loss and take profit.
- Placing OCO orders (One Cancels the Other).
- Setting trading lines with tasks (Open a position, open a pending order or close orders by groups).
- Virtual take profit and stop loss.
- Position reversal and locking.
- 6 types of trailing stop.
- Set stop loss to breakeven.
- Partial closing of positions (close part of profit or loss).
- Alert when the price touches the specified line.
- Automatic and manual screenshot.
- Switch symbols on all charts with one click.
- 4 worklists with symbols, the ability to add a symbol to Favorites or highlight in color.
- Closing orders by groups.
- Closing positions upon reaching a specified profit or loss.
- Customizable panel size.
- 5 color schemes + custom settings.
You must log in to submit a review.