FREE Mql5 EA Maestro Download
EA Maestro is a fully automated Expert Advisor designed for active trading in two directions. The Expert Advisor contains an advanced entry filter based on the analysis of the price chart model and technical indicators, includes a two-stage trailing stop, an analyzer of round price levels and an hourly trading filter. The Expert Advisor allows you to work both as a fixed trading lot and an automatic lot calculated by the built-in mani management module. The Expert Advisor is easy to use and immediately ready to use. Just set it on the price chart and allow it to trade.
Trade Monitoring: https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/omega_fx/seller
- Advanced market entry filter;
- Analyzer of round price levels;
- Work with fixed and autolots based on MM;
- Support for four- and five-digit quotes;
- Advanced recovery system;
- High performance;
- Ease of use;
- Flexible configuration.
- MT4 terminal;
- Trading pair EURUSD;
- Recommended timeframe H1;
- Minimum deposit 200$;
- Lots – trading lot;
- Base – basic deposit;
- AutoLot – use automatic calculation of the trading lot;
- SetBuy – allow setting of long positions;
- SetSell – allow setting of short positions;
- TakeProfit – the main take profit, pips;
- UseTrailing – use trailing stop;
- Breakeven – breakeven value, pips;
- TrailStart – activation level of trailing stop function;
- TrailSize – tracking stop level;
- GridTP – take profit stack of orders;
- Scale – multiplier of the trading lot;
- Step1 – the initial step of placing orders;
- Step2 – an additional step of placing orders;
- Step3 – the main step of placing orders;
- MaxOrders – maximum number of orders;
- RepeatBuy – continuation of the cycle of long positions;
- RepeatSell – continuation of the cycle of short positions;
- UseSpreadFilter – protection against high spread;
- MaxSpread – maximum spread value;
- UseNewsFilter – use news filter;
- DetectLowNews – track low-importance news;
- PauseBeforeLow – pause before the release of news with low importance;
- PauseAfterLow – pause after the release of news with low importance;
- DetectMiddleNews – track news of medium importance;
- PauseBeforeMiddle – pause before the release of the news of medium importance;
- PauseAfterMiddle – pause after the release of the news of medium importance;
- DetectHighNews – track news of high importance;
- PauseBeforeHigh – pause before the release of news with high importance;
- PauseAfterHigh – pause after the release of news with high importance;
- DetectNFPNews – track the news “Non Farm Payrolls”;
- PauseBeforeNFP – pause before NFP output;
- PauseAfterNFP – pause after NFP release;
- OnlySymbolNews – only news of the current symbol;
- ZoneGMT – time zone GMT of the broker’s server;
- StartHour – trading start time, hour;
- StopHour – trading end time, hour;
- Rndsize – deviation of the round price level, pips;
- EquitySave – activation of equity control function;
- EquityRisk – maximum deposit load, %;
- ShowPanel – display of the information panel;
- Comment – comment on Expert Advisor orders;
- BMagic – identifier of buy orders;
- SMagic – identifier of sell orders.
- Do not overstate trading risks.
- For low-risk trading, use lot 0.01 for $1000.
- For trading with average risk, use lot 0.02 – 0.03 per 1000$.
- For high-risk trading, use lot 0.04 – 0.05 and above.
- Recommended ECN account + VPS.
To activate the economic news filter, open the “Tools” menu >> “Options” >> “Expert Advisors” in the terminal. Enable the “Allow WebRequest for listed URL” option and add“http://ec.forexprostools.com”to the list.