MQL5 EA Metusha price $299
- Automatic market analysis by author’s indicators
- Non-linear algorithm of money management
- Averaging and pyramiding of deals
- Various algorithms for capital protection
- Application in combination with other Expert Advisors
- Multiple parameters allow to make flexible settings for any financial instrument.
Numerous parameters allow you to flexibly customize the EA for any financial instrument.
The graphical panel shows the history of daily and monthly performance, drawdown ratio, lot load and buy/sell price mismatch
It is recommended for use on correlated currency pairs and cross rates
DESCRIPTION OF EA PARAMETERS
Trading mode -Advisor’s trading mode. Can be one of the following
- open buy and sell – trade simultaneously in two directions
- open only buy – trade only to buy. Sell trades will be ignored by the Advisor
- open only sell – trade only to sale. Buy trades will be ignored by the Advisor
- stop open buy, trade sell – buy trades will be gradually closed, while the Advisor will continue to trade to sell
- stop open sell, trade buy – sell trades will be gradually closed, but the Advisor will continue to trade to buy
- stop all – the Advisor will stop opening and closing any trades. At the same time, a trailing stop will work and Take Profit will be adjusted.
First lot calculations – the method of lot calculation in the first trade
- Fixed lot – a fixed lot from the parameter below
- Deposit percent – the lot is calculated as a percentage of the amount of available funds. 1% of 1000 units will be 0.01 lot.
Lot or percent value – the lot or percent value depending on the previous parameter
Next lot calculations – the way of calculating the lot size in the following trades
- Start lot all time – all trades are opened with the starting lot
- Lot + lot step – a fixed value from the parameter below is added to the previous lot
- Lot x Lot Multiplier – the lot in a new trade is multiplied by the multiplier
- Lot + Start Lot – the lot is increased by the size of the lot, which counts as a starting lot
- Max Lot + Min Lot – the lot is equal to the sum of the maximum and minimum lots in open trades (aggressive method of lot volume)
- Fibo lots – the lot size is calculated by Fibonacci numbers (aggressive method of lot sizes)
Lotstep – the lot increment step
Lot multiplier – the multiplier to increase the lot
Orders total to increase lot (other than Fibo) – how often the lot is increased in trades.If the parameter is 0 – the lot will not be increased. If the parameter is 1, then the lot will be increased on each trade. If the parameter is 5, then the lot will be increased on 5, 10, 15, etc. trades. This parameter allows you to make trading more conservative.
Signal to open order – which signal to use when opening trades. (The Advisor analyzes the indicators on the timeframe, on which it is running. When timeframes are changed, the indicator signals can be significantly different)
- no signals – no signals are used. The Advisor opens a new trade immediately.
- Volatility breakdown – a signal for volatility breakdown. Period – period for which volatility is determined (recommended values from 12 to 240), and Volatility multiplier – a multiplier for increasing the value of Period (recommended values from 1 to 3) Suitable for use on pairs mainly without trends.
- high/low breakdown (med) – an extremum break for a specified period. The setting is specified in the Period parameter. (recommended values are from 12 to 240)
- SYL trend X signal (med) – Liсho Sergei’s author indicator, which successfully works on trends and “flats”. The Period parameter indicates the first period of the indicator calculation (recommended values from 1-3), the Trade period parameter indicates the second period of the indicator calculation (recommended values from 1-3)
When use signals – to which trades the indicator signals will be applied
- for all orders – to all trades of the Advisor
- only first orders – only for first trades
- first and average – for first and average
- average and pyramiding – for averaging and pyramiding orders
Period – determines the parameters of the indicator selected above
Volatility multiplier (or trade period) -determines the parameters of the indicator selected above
Step calculation– the way of calculating the step between orders
- Fixed – the step is always fixed
- Increase by step – the step is increased by the fixed value
- Increase by multiplier – the step is increased by a multiplier
- Increase by Fibo – the step is increased by Fibonacci numbers
Step between orders (pips) -a minimum step between orders
Size increase step -the size in pips by which the step increases
Step multiplier – astep multiplier
Orders total to increase step -the number of trades after which the step is increased
Pyramiding– includes the pyramiding algorithm. In this case the Advisor will open new trades in the direction of a profitable order and only if Stop Loss is loss-free in previous trades.
New bar trading -opens trades only at the opening of a new candle
Trail type – a type oftrail (transferring Stop Loss in the wake of the current price)
- not used – the trail is disabled. Stop Loss will not be moved to “loss-free”.
- simple trail – the basic trail. Stop Loss is moved following the current price at a fixed distance in pips
- high/low prices trail – Stop Loss is transferred according to the last extremums for the specified period
- volatility trail – the Stop Loss is transferred based on price volatility
- fractals trail – Stop Loss is carried by fractals
Trail step -distance to Stop Loss when trailing the price
Indicator period – a period of indication
Volatility period – a periodfor which volatility should be determined
Trail stop -mode of Stop Loss trail stop
- work all time – do not stop, trail works all the time
- stop after profit – stop after profit in pips
Profit in pips to stop trail -the profit size in pips
Close method – a method of closing the grid of orders
- auto calculations – the automatic selection
- all orders – close all trades at once.
- first and last – close the first and last trade
- two last – close the last two trades
- don’t close – prevent closing
Take Profit in pips -Take Profit size in pips.
Trading schedule (24) – enables/disables the trading schedule
- Start hour – the time to start trading
- End hour – the trade end time
Magic number -the magic number of Advisor trades
Work with manual orders -enables the mode of working with all trades. In this mode, the Advisor will pick up the trader’s manual positions, as well as trades opened by other Expert Advisors.
Instructions for installing the advisor:
This trading robot uses a custom DLL «msimg32.dll». Some antiviruses can block it and mark it as a virus. You need to make your antivirus «allow it». This false alarm is triggered because it is a custom DLL and is not verified by any publisher, but is required to unblock the advisor.
The library will work up to build 1320 inclusive. If your build is over 1320 you need to download this terminal and place it with a replacement in the root directory.
To disable auto-update of MT4 terminal do the following:
-Go to the folder C: / Users / Username / AppData / Roaming / MetaQuotes . Delete the entire «WebInstall» folder with all its contents.
-Create a file of any content named WebInstall.
For example, you can create a text document in notepad and rename it, remembering to remove the ending .txt.
Installation: unzip the library file «msimg32» and drop it into the root directory of the terminal, next to terminal.exe. Then restart the terminal.