The Pirate One EA trades during small market volatility, after the end of our session, tracking the price levels on several indicators. After that, it opens positions and monitors them until they are closed with a profit or, if possible, with a small loss.
It does not use the martingale strategy, averaging positions, waiting for loss, etc. Positions can be opened with fixed TakeProfit and virtual. It is possible to use a dynamic lot to increase the volume of positions with successful trading.
The size of Risk, TakeProfit, and Stoploss, only for average testing, for each currency pair to select separately!.
- Work Best On EURCHF, EURGBP, GBPUSD.
- Possible currency pairs for testing: CHFJPY, EURAUD, USDCAD.
- I do not recommend a bet on all pairs at once! especially if they are correlated with each other. It is better to put first on one tested and optimized pair with a small risk, or a fixed lot, to get acquainted with the trading process. Once the trading results are satisfactory, you can add risk and pairs.
- Work best on M15 Time Frames
- Low Spread ECN account is recommended (Find the Perfect Broker For You Here)
- Use this free forex EA on a VPS with minimal network latency to the broker’s server(Reliable and Trusted FOREX VPS – FXVM)
Instructions for installing the advisor:
This trading robot uses a custom DLL «msimg32.dll». Some antiviruses can block it and mark it as a virus. You need to make your antivirus «allow it». This false alarm is triggered because it is a custom DLL and is not verified by any publisher, but is required to unblock the advisor.
The library will work up to build 1320 inclusive.If your build is over 1320 you need to download this terminal and place it with a replacement in the root directory.
To disable auto-update of MT4 terminal do the following:
-Go to the folder C: / Users / Username / AppData / Roaming / MetaQuotes . Delete the entire «WebInstall» folder with all its contents.
-Create a file of any content named WebInstall.
For example, you can create a text document in notepad and rename it, remembering to remove the ending .txt.
Installation: unzip the library file «msimg32» and drop it into the root directory of the terminal, next to terminal.exe. Then restart the terminal.