Telegram channel https://t.me/rocketman_ea
Ronin FX is a fully automated expert adviser, which implements convenient features to perform multicurrency high frequency trading with the ability to widely diversify trading risks. This Forex robot uses 3 deals for trading, with the help of which it gets a total profit in almost 99% of cases! EA always uses SL that protects the traders account from heavy losses. Expert never uses dangerous methods of money management, such as martingale, hedging or arbitrage. Ronin FX complies with FIFO.
- Working pairs GBPUSD, AUDNZD, AUDCAD, GBPCAD, GBPAUD, GBPCHF, EURCAD, EURNZD, NZDCAD
- Trading time: end of the American session – beginning of the Asian session
- Recommended account type – ECN
- Working Timeframe: M5
- Minimum deposit: $100
- VPS is highly recommended
- Not a martingale, arbitrage, hedge or other dangerous methods of money management are use.
- Trade 9 currency pairs at the same time, distribute trading risks among currency pairs with low degree of correlation.
- Hard stop loss and take profit for each position
- Spread and slippage control
- Volatility filter
- News filter
Read blog how to set up RoninFX
Instructions for installing the advisor:
This trading robot uses a custom DLL «msimg32.dll». Some antiviruses can block it and mark it as a virus. You need to make your antivirus «allow it». This false alarm is triggered because it is a custom DLL and is not verified by any publisher, but is required to unblock the advisor.
The library will work up to build 1320 inclusive. If your build is over 1320 you need to download this terminal and place it with a replacement in the root directory.
To disable auto-update of MT4 terminal do the following:
-Go to the folder C: / Users / Username / AppData / Roaming / MetaQuotes . Delete the entire «WebInstall» folder with all its contents.
-Create a file of any content named WebInstall.
For example, you can create a text document in notepad and rename it, remembering to remove the ending .txt.
Installation: unzip the library file «msimg32» and drop it into the root directory of the terminal, next to terminal.exe. Then restart the terminal.